This month has been filled with new releases from Halsey to Bea Miller to Fall Out Boy, plus I have found some new artists that I am completely obsessed with, such as Troye Sivan. So, here is the music that I have been listening to on repeat this month!
- "Champion" by Fall Out Boy
- Hopeless Fountain Kingdom by Halsey
- The Blue Neighborhood by Troye Sivan
- "Like That" and "Buy Me Diamonds" by Bea Miller
- After Laughter by Paramore (yes, this was released last month, but I still listen to it constantly!)
- "Lowlife" by That Poppy
- "June Haverly" by Troye Sivan
These are just some of the music that I've been listening to this month, and I really recommend any of these songs to you guys. Just a warning, some of these songs are explicit, so take that into mind.
I have just recently had a reading spree and I've been reading up a storm! (Okay, I've read A LOT more books than just these ones, but I suddenly can't recall any books...) Anyway, I reallllly recommend these books!!!
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (again, this was released in May, but it has just been so big this last month, that I NEED to put it on this list!)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
So these are some of my June favorites, and I hope you guys check them out! I know these lists were short, but hey, it's better than nothing!