Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Epic Reads Tag

   Hey fellow fangirls! I'm in the writing mood, so I've decided that I'll do the Epic Reads book tag! It's an older tag, as I did it in the beginning of last year on Lord's Girls, but as I have read a whole lot more books in more than a year, and this blog is specifically for reading, I'll do it again! XD
Image result for epic reads tag

 The Questions:


  1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them? I would invite Sarah J. Maas and her character Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass, and as Celaena is a HUGE fan of chocolate cake, I'd serve them chocolate cake and of course, some kind of tea. I don't really like tea, so I'm certainly no expert on what would go with chocolate cake. ;P
    Image result for Sarah J. Maas
  2. Which book do you wish an author would write a prequel for? I wish that Tahereh Mafi would write a prequel for her Shatter Me trilogy. I would love to read about Warner when he was younger, or maybe Juliette, or maybe Kenji, or just ALL OF THEM! It would be awesome!
  3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) would make a good couple? Ugh, I hate this question! It's so hard! (Plus I have absolutely NO idea...) Um, if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to see them in the comments! XP
    Image result for ?
  4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and could only say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be? It would be Sarah J. Maas, and I would say, "Don't kill my babies!"
    Image result for Sarah J. Maas
  5. What book made you a reader and why? I like to say that the Junie B. Jones books made me become a reader when I was young, but as for the reason...*shrug* There was just so many and I made a goal to read all of them (which never did happen, tbh), and before I knew it, I was reading other books from the library.
  6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire! What is the one book you would save? Well, first I would probably cry and wonder why God has cursed me so, but then I would save The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas, because it has all the novellas of before Throne of Glass took place.
    Image result for Sarah J. Maas
  7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why? I would want to live in The Selection world (by Kiera Cass), because it's probably the best dystopian world that I've read about because it's not really falling apart. XD
  8. What is your most Epic Read of All Time? Can you guys guess? I'll give you a hint: The series was already mentioned above three times! Yep, it's Throne of Glass!!!
   So that's it! I had a fun time answering these questions, and if you want to do it too, just comment below and give me the link of your own post, because I would love to see your answers!!!


P.S. Does anybody know of somebody who can design this blog for free? Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment